PROS / It's far simpler to install than most other rear-view cameras.
CONS / The camera doesn’t automatically turn on when your vehicle is in reverse.
VERDICT / Though slightly less convenient in actual use, this remains one of the best backup cameras on the market.
Editor's Note: This information was taken directly from the manufacturer's website.
- Do it yourself, easily in just a few minutes.
- No routing wires through the car body
- No advanced, complex electrical connections
- No drilling holes in your bumper
- No expensive installation costs
- Quality image and secure connection
- Great for Hitching Trailers - Hitch your trailer in seconds!
- Always mounted, so you don’t forget it when you need it
- Wide angle lens makes backing up to the trailer easy!
- High quality image shows you when your ball and hitch are aligned perfectly.
- High Quality – Total user experience design approach.
- Wide angle camera gives ideal field of vision
- Wireless receiver built to maintain a quality connection
- Vivid 4.3″ color display monitor
- No installation fees, so all costs go to a superior product
- Easy to use for new or experienced drivers
- Retails under $300
- Special pricing for schools and communities.