If you thought the last concert you went to was crowded, you might have missed these concerts. Though there are many concerts whose attendance was either not listed, not measured or otherwise missing, here are some concerts whose attendance is one for the history books.
- Rod Stewart at Copacabana Beach [3,500,000]
- New York Philharmonic in Central Park [800,000]
- Garth Brooks in Central Park [750,000]
- Steve Wozniak's 1983 US Festival [670,000]
- Summer Jam at Watkins Glen [600,000+]
- Isle of Wight Festival [600,000]
- Simon & Garfunkel in Central Park [500,000]
- Toronto SARS Benefit [450,000]
- Woodstock 1969 [400,000]
- Blockbuster RockFest 1997 [385,000]
Though these concerts are few and far between, given the safety and utility concerns, the next record-breaking concert could be coming to a city, state, country or continent near you!
We ve got reviews of the best Online Concert Ticket sites to help you find the tickets you want.