With a little technology, creativity, and a digital camera, you can create any kind of calendar you can imagine. It's fun creating a calendar with your own photos and captions, here are a few ideas to help get you started.
1. Menu Planner: Plan your meals and your shopping. Lower your stress level and improve your health, by planning menus ahead by the week or by the month that include shopping lists and recipes to make meal planning a pleasure instead of a chore.
2. Diet and Exercise: Staying on task and staying fit takes work. You should not have to sweat when planning your work out and diet schedule. With a personal training calendar you can schedule increases in your work out intensity, monitor your weight or BMI goals, and include motivational images and quotas.
3. Project or Remodel: Sometimes it is difficult to keep on target and on time when remodeling your home, with a project calendar, you can set completion goals and schedule your workdays. You can even enter budget information into your notes to monitor expenses. Insert before and after pictures to watch your progress through the year.
4. Book Club: If you are in a book club, you can build a calendar with your reading schedule and even include information about where/when to purchase your books on time, such as links or addresses to bookstores. You can include pictures and quotes that reflect your book choices.
5. Office/Workplace: Sometimes morale needs a little boost in the office, so a fun calendar that has pictures of happy employees at events or office antics could help. Alternatively, you can build a calendar with your company logos, product pictures or company motto that reflect your company's standards and goals. You could include corporate history such as the founding date, hire dates and other significant company information such as the first day the company met their production goal or moved to a new building.
6. Advent Calendar: Create your own advent wall calendar with quotes in the dates or attach gifts to the dates.
7. Sports: If you are a sports fan, you can build a calendar with your favorite teams schedule and pictures. If you are a player you could build a calendar with your game dates and practice dates, with this calendar, you will never miss a game.
8. History: Teach your kids and yourself history. Find events for every day of the year and enter them on your calendar with historic pictures and quotes.
9. Motivational: Build a calendar to help you meet your goals. If you are saving through the year to buy a new house or a car, or just want to keep your self on track with your personal goals, you are the only one that knows what motivations work for you. So create a calendar with inspiring images, goals, and anything else that will keep you on track to making your dreams come true.
10. Gardening: Do a little research on the growing season in your local area and set your gardening schedule. You could even add day light and moon phase times, average rainfall, or lawn mowing/ watering times.
11. Pets: For pet lovers with a digital camera, a cute calendar with your pet in holiday themes is fun. For example, you can set your cute kitty by a pumpkin for October or take a picture of your tired dog sleeping under the Christmas tree for December.
12. Family: Keeping track of your family's special events and history is easy with calendar creating software. These are great gifts to share for the holidays, you could include anniversary dates, birthdays, and other family information. One great thing is that once you set a date, it can automatically be set for the following year as well.
13. Multi Language: Maybe someone in your home is learning a new language or you already know more than one, you could create a calendar to view in multiple languages with multinational holidays. If you are a language teacher, you could create a new word-of-the-day calendar for your students.
14. Civic Responsibility: If you are civically minded person you could create a calendar that displays your local and national political events, voting days, and to schedule your volunteer work and contributions to your community.
15. Beautiful Baby: If you have a new baby or grandbaby, you can create a calendar of the baby's first year. With a digital camera, it is not expensive to create a new calendar page for every month to share with you friends and family as the baby grows.
16. Counselors/Therapist: For those that are counselors or therapists, sometimes it is difficult to keep your clients on time and making progress. With a calendar creator you can in minutes, print out a schedule for your client with their appointment times and goals for the upcoming week or month.
17. Hobby/Interest: If your passion is for example scrap booking, motor-cross or celebrity birthdays, create a calendar of information and images that pertain to your special interests.
18. Countdown: If you have an important event coming up like a wedding, a birth, or a celebration, create a countdown calendar that includes all of the things that you need to do to prepare for your upcoming event.
19. Daily: You could create a daily event calendar, such a new word-of-the-day or a personal goal-of-the-day.
20. Financial: Never be late on your bills again; schedule your payments and savings, to keep you on target and on time all year long.
Calendar Creating above all is fun and a great way to keep everyone informed and entertained through out the year. If Calendar Creation excites you, you may also be interested in Scrapbooking, Photo Editing, or custom Greeting Cards.