Please Note: This product is now intergrated into Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0.
- Effective protection - Kaspersky Anti-Hacker blocks the most common hacker network attacks by continuously filtering incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Tracking network activity - Kaspersky Anti-Hacker contains predefined rules for the most commonly used mail transfer agents, web-browsers, ICQ and other instant messaging programs.
- Packet filtration - Kaspersky Anti-Hacker checks all data packets and prevents unsanctioned leaks of confidential information.
- Self-modification system - Kaspersky Anti-Hacker modifies security rules for Internet applications using its inbuilt self-modification feature.
- Total invisibility - SmartStealth technology protects you by making your PC 'invisible'. When your computer is in 'Stealth' mode, no one can detect your computer in a network since all network activity is prohibited, unless explicitly permitted by rules which you, the user, define.
- Windows 98 SE/Windows ME/Windows NT 4.0/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- 133MHz Intel Pentium processor (or compatible) - 300MHz Intel Pentium processor (or compatible) depending on the operating system.
- At least 64 MB of RAM to 128MB of RAM depending on the operating system.
- 50MB disk space for program files and extra space for program logs.
- Local network (Ethernet) or dial-up connection.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.5 SP2 recommended).
- TCP/IP protocol.