Looking for the best Presidents' Day deals on Roomba vacuums? We've put together a one-stop shop to help you find the perfect robot vacuum cleaner at the best price. With a Roomba, you can sit back and relax while it vacuums for you. These intelligent devices come with sensors that enable them to navigate around your house, avoid obstacles, and clean every corner and crevice.
You can choose from a range of the best Roomba vacuums, each with different features and capabilities. Some are better suited for small spaces, while others can handle larger areas. They also come with various accessories and add-ons to help you customize your cleaning experience.
Take advantage of the Presidents' Day sales and get the Roomba of your dreams at a discounted price. Our guide will help you find the best deals available. And for help making your decision, head to our best robot vacuum guide.
Best Roomba deals and sales
Where to find the best Roomba deals
- iRobot: save up to $645
- Amazon: prices from $109.99
- Best Buy: save up to $550
- Walmart: 172 iRobot products to shop
- Target: shop exclusive deals
When is the best time of year to get a Roomba deal?
Autumn is the ideal season for scoring the best deals on Roomba robot vacuums. With the retailers and manufacturers looking to clear out their old inventory to make way for the new seasonal releases, shoppers can take advantage of the opportunity and bag themselves a bargain.
The timing also coincides with the end-of-year sales like the Black Friday and after-Christmas deals, making it the perfect time to snag the best deals on Roomba. While the discounts on Roomba vacuums usually remain stable once they're reduced, it's important to keep an eye on the stock levels, as it's unlikely that more units of older models will be restocked.
Roomba Combo i5 robot vacuum & mop |
was $349.99, now $229.99 at iRobot (save $120)
Back down to one of its lowest-ever prices, the Roomba Combo i5 is one of the most affordable robot vacuums & mops around. It'll convert from an all-floor-cleaning machine to a vacuum and mop, with a switch of the bin. This is a good chance to get all your floor cleaning taken care of.
Price check: Amazon $229.99
iRobot Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop |
was $449.99, now $299.99 at Best Buy (save $150)
We love the Braava Jet M6's ability to both vacuum and mop. Its intelligent features, including mapping, are also great, but the product's price tag of $449.99 may be a bit steep for some. Fortunately, it is available for $150 less right now at a price of $299.99, which makes it a little more palatable.
Price check: Home Depot $299.99
Roomba Combo i5+ self-emptying robot vacuum and mop |
was $549.99, now $349.99 at iRobot (save $200)
As with the i5, the i5+ is also down to one of its lowest-ever prices. It does have a point of difference, though. This one comes with self-emptying capabilities -it empties itself every 60 days. This is one of the most affordable ways to get a totally automated clean from a top brand.
Roomba Combo j5+ self-emptying robot vacuum & mop
was $799.99, now $499.99 at iRobot (save $300)
Although the Combo j5+ isn't down to its lowest-ever price (that was $478.98 on Amazon), a saving of $300 is still pretty awesome. It's a great option for pet owners to consider - it avoids pet accidents on purpose, whilst cleaning dirtier areas with Direct Detect tech.
Roomba s9+ & Brava Jet m6 bundle |
was $1,499.98, now $854.98 at iRobot (save $645)
This inclusive offering over on iRobot will see you make a killer saving on two top-floor cleaners. The s9+ is one of the most advanced self-emptying robot vacuums, and the Brava Jet m6 is at the top of its game for mopping hard floors.
How to find a good Roomba deal
We have a lot of experience helping our readers find the best Roomba deals, so we're full of tips and tricks to help you get your hands on your most wanted products and devices in the holiday sales going forward.
1. If you're looking for a particular item, you should search for it across multiple websites, as retailers may not discount to the same degree or start from the same price. This can lead to price variations for the same item on different sites, so it's always worth checking.
2. CamelCamelCamel is a valuable tool for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Prime Day. It tracks the prices of items sold on Amazon, allowing you to see how the current price compares to its historical prices. While Cyber Monday may offer the lowest price ever, it doesn't hurt to check!
3. Make a shopping list of items you plan to purchase during the holiday season. Check the current prices now so that you'll have a better idea of whether you're getting a good deal on Cyber Monday.
4. Some people may find it overwhelming to keep track of multiple retailers, so we compile one-stop-shops of all the best Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals. This will give you an idea of the discounts and deals you can expect on the big day and before the event.