Insurance Quote Review
Why Insurance Quote Websites?
There was a time when buying insurance was a dreary chore that meant talking to an agent who had only limited insurance company contacts, listening to explanations of mind-numbing policies and costs and then trying to figure out what was best for you.
Thanks to modern technology, the chore of choosing insurance has been streamlined into a far faster and more efficient process. Whether you are seeking car insurance quotes or investigating how to best provide health, homeowners, renters or life insurance, the internet makes it easier than ever to compare insurance rates. Be sure to check our top three ranked products: NetQuote, InsureMe and Insurance.com.
You now can use online services that are connected to a multitude of agencies to help you search for and compare insurance quotes and find the best coverage. With these services, you have access to literally thousands of insurance agencies in the United States and Canada from which to choose. Online choices give you many benefits, including:
- Time Savings: There are so many insurance agencies in the U.S .and Canada that provide various levels of coverage. It could take hundreds of hours to talk to all the agents involved to find the best plan or get a particular type of insurance coverage. However, most services today can provide insurance quotes the very same day, often within minutes.
- Convenient Location: You can search by zip code to find the agents near your home or business who offer the kind of coverage you need.
- Multiple Quotes: Most sites can connect you with several agents in your area and many of them can provide several cheap insurance quotes.
- Financial Savings: All of the insurance quote services we've reviewed are free. Most services have access to thousands of agents who can provide a wide range of price structures, so you can search for the lowest rate for the best insurance to suit your needs.
- No Obligation: Each site we reviewed offers quotes with no obligation to buy anything, and an agent will not call you unless you request that service.
These services are free, try to protect your personal data and present no obligations, so you have nothing to lose by searching for the best deal. In this site, you will find articles on insurance quotes and other related issues, as well as comprehensive reviews and a side-by-side comparison to help you make an informed decision on which service is right to find a quote for the type of insurance you need.
Insurance Quote Website: What to Look For
There are many services from which to choose, but finding the one that best fits your needs can be a challenge. We picked the most reputable online insurance quotes services available and rated them based on the following criteria:
Types of Insurance Quotes
The most comprehensive services offer many coverage options and have access to thousands of agencies. Some services offer only basic policies such as auto or home insurance, whereas others have access to special coverage like professional liability or medical malpractice.
Ease of Use
These sites should be easy to navigate from the start, and the quote request form should take only a few minutes to fill out.
Number & Type of Quotes
The more auto, home and health insurance quotes you receive, the more choices you'll have regarding policy options and pricing. A good service will offer up to four or five quotes as well as alternative links to agencies that may be able to help if you have a special need. It also helps if the quotes present different policies and plans so you can study them and see what will work best for you.
Help & Support Options
Insurance quote websites should offer a variety of contact methods for customer support including telephone, email, mail or instant message. Online support may range from help menus to FAQs pages to glossaries.
To find the insurance rates service that will work best for your insurance needs, whether you are looking for car insurance quotes or any other type of insurance, read our reviews and check out these firms. You may be happily surprised at how easily and smoothly the necessary, but often tedious, task of buying insurance can be.